Supertek RO Systems for industrial use.
Industrial RO – Supertek 1000 LPH
Basics of Design & Water Treatment
|This produces quality water at the flow rate of 1000 litres per hour. It can work continuously for 8 to 9 hours per day besides 0.5 hour to 1 hour for back-washing of the filtration system.|
|1. Raw Water Transfer Pump:|
|Material of construction||CI|
|Make of material||c.g.|
|2. Multi-Grade Filter:|
|Size of unit Dia × Ht||13″ × 54″|
|Material of Construction||FRP|
|Max. pressure drop||0.5Kg/cm²|
|Flow control||Top mounted multi port valve|
|Media||Graded silex anthracite & sand|
|3. Dosing Pump:|
|Type||Diapharagm type electronic pump|
|4. Micron Filter:|
|Micron rating||5 micron|
|Type of cartridge||PP wound|
|5. High Pressure Pump:|
|Operating flow rate||7.5m³/hr|
|Operating pressure||10 – 12 Kg/cm²|
|Make of pump||cri.|
|Type of drive||single phase|
|7. Electrical Control Panel:|
|Material of construction||MS skid mount|
|Electrical components make||b|
|6. RO Membrane:|
|Quantity required||4 nos.|
|Dimension||Dia 4″, Length 40″|
|Working Pressure||180 psi|
|Element||Spiral Wound Membrane|
|Make||Hydrostatic membrane from Pentair India|
- Pressure Gauges .2 (PIC)
- Flow meters: 1 Nos. (One reject & one permeate)
- Pressure limiting switches: 02 Nos. Line mounted adjustable.
PIPE FITTING: UPVC
Supply and Assembling the complete reverse osmosis plant 1000 LPH – One
Packing – Included
Tax and Freight – Excluded (Rs.10,000/- extra)
Erection and commissioning – Included
Warranty – One Year for pumps only
Delivery – Within 7 days from the date of payment.
Payment – 100% Advance
VAT – 12.5% extra.
The following are specifically excluded from our scope of work:
- All process inputs, utilities such as tube well for water, power supply and distribution system, inlet-outlet piping etc.
- Fire fighting equipments.
- All civil work including building, shed, foundation, roads, ramps, storage tanks etc.
- Warehousing, storage and safe custody of equipment and other plants item received at site.
- Temporary power supply during construction and erection of plant.
- Effluent treatment.
- Any other services/equipment not specifically mentioned.
- Model of the plant.